Tuesday 9 August 2005

Buggery fuck

Spent most the evening swatching and drawing up a pattern for my secret project. Then spent ages threading about 150 beads onto my yarn. Now I've done the first three rows, realised I've written the pattern wrong, and noticed all the beads are on in the wrong order. Note to self - never try to knit with beads of more than one colour. Bloody pissed off now.

Have done two swatches for pooch's life aquatic hat - the alpaca arrived today and is very nice - good work Texere. But......Pooch isn't even here. He decided last minute to stay out to watch the football. Leaving his pmtense girlfriend behind.....with no chocolate. Pooch is in trouble.

The only good thing about today was my temari book turned up along with 'spinning designer yarns'. Tomorrow is d-day. Pants.

5 comments:

PURLPOWER said...

Good luck for D Day. I sent you a little package in the post last week, has anything arrived yet?

blueadt said...

I hope it goes ok - am thinking about you.

Nickerjac said...

Hope it is all ok. If you have the beads in the wrong order you know that you can crush and b5reak the unwanted beads off with a pair of pliers, I still can't spell :)

Daisy said...

Hope all's going OK today.

RoxyK said...

At least you always remember from now on which way round the beads should go :)

Knittings is just like life, learning from our mistakes. We hope....