Saturday: 5 hours
Sunday: 7 hours
Today: 0 hours
There's a number of things to be explained here....
- The wedding is off, but the engagement is still on.
- The MBA is deferred for 6-12 months.
- I've got heat rash on one side of my neck only. (The left - my left - does this signify anything? I know if you have hot ears it means someone is talking about you and I have always assumed if you have one hot ear, the left for example - your own left - that means the person talking about you must be stage left somewhere.)
- The table above is the number of hours Pooch and I have spent together on each day that is not sleeping or getting-ready-for-work-time. I will be tracking progress and quite possibly using the residual skills from my degree to draw a graph in excel.
- I have rejoined UKHandKnitters.
My secret pal tells me there is a parcel in the offing which is tres exciting! I have been really enjoying spoiling mine who has had a minor and major parcel from me and loved both of them. Next is a postcard as in interim - wool related naturally! I'm going to see if I see anything for her from woolfest. I got a few bits with sheep on last time I visited mum.
I was going to represent the list above in photo montage but Pooch has nicked my camera. Sod.
My major problem at the moment is that I am out of knitting inspiration so I am looking to you lot to inspire me. I just can't settle to anything. Maybe it's the heat but nothing appeals. So all suggestions gratefully received. It doesn't have to be knitting necessarily but just something to do in the evenings that I will enjoy and find interesting. Best suggestion will be rewarded with some postcards from my current ebay selection!