Wednesday 16 January 2008

Could this be the last time I blog from work?

So here I am just 2.5 days left to go before leaving the IOP for the last time as a member of staff. And so naturally I have been spending my last week catching up with stuff online, ravelry especially. And so I've been catching up on the Lolcat group and LMAO at the latest images. Here are just a few but more can be found here (but only if you're on ravelry and if you're not - what are you waiting for? Get on that waiting list!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and my current favourite....

Photobucket

Genius.

Have had lots of good feedback about the podcast - it's my new theme music I am particularly proud of. Afterall how many people can claim to have successfully mixed Babylon 5, hip hop and paul temple? Also lots more interest in SkipNorth which is good - anymore for anymore? I've also seen the latest listener stats. Look at this: Iran, Japan, New Zealand plus the UK and USA posse's. Hello everyone!
Photobucket

The sunburst jumper is finally dry and on the byrne bod. It fits really nicely! I am very happy with this and now itching to get started on my next garment. I think it will be jumper for my step-dad to replace the never ending aran that was ended once and for all.
Photobucket

I also got this pic which was rather nice. This is tiny Aaliyaan wearing his blue cardi and hat that I made him. I think he is about a month old now! His dad keeps telling me he is wearing it practically all the time as it is a perfect fit. What a cutie!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Rosie said...

this might be the only thing you miss about the old job. hope new one is wonderful!