It's just too big. Poo.
Datials - It's knitted from three shades of jaeger matchmaker. Machine washable at 30 and pure wool. Nice stuff. I suspect it would fit a UK 16 or possibly an 18. I was a 16 when I started it. Am now a 12, so I suppose that's a good thing but it is still bloody annoying.
Finishing isn't perfect and the back of the collar looks a bit scrappy, but apart from that it is pretty nice. Pics on ravelry and a few here.
- You have to have a postal address in the UK.
- If you get it you have to promise to send a donation of £20 to medicine sans frontiere. And then register it with Knitters Without Borders.
- You have to leave a comment on THIS POST (not any other post) saying you want it by 30th November 2008.
I'll pull a name out at random. I want it to go to someone who will appreciate the months of work that went into it.
1) Link to your tagger and list all these rules in your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs
4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
- When I was 3 I got run over by a Lehane 50+ seater coach outside my house. I went between the two back wheels when it was reversing.
- My left foot is bigger than my right.
- I think that everyone was born for a reason and therefore has purpose or a role to fulfil or maybe even a destiny.
- I have been trying to pay more attention to my instincts rather than just doing the obvious/rational/sensible thing. Especially where knitting is concerned. I think that if you are knitting and keep wondering whether it is going to come out too big, then it undoubtedly will. You might as well stop and rip rather than finishing and then giving it away on your blog a few months later.
- I still have trouble believing that Prince Harry's real name is Henry.
- I have a Physics degree.
- I hate the noise of a phone ringing. It's like nails on a blackboard for me. It winds me up at work when people forget to put their voicemail on and their colleagues just ignore it. I often have to walk over to the other side of the office just to answer someone else's phone. Anything to stop it.
7 people to carry on....