Sunday 9 August 2009

On a warm day in August.

As a Secret Pal hostess I try and check the blogs of my group once a week, usually at the weekend. One of them has posted this photo....THIS IS WHERE I WANT TO LIVE.

Photobucket
Polka dot house. How cool?

Something else I've found - a knitting survey from a real research project. Takes about 10 mins to do.

Meanwhile, boy! Can I knit stocking stitch!

Photobucket
It's yet another baby blanket. It started out with butterflies on but they were rubbish so now it is stocking stitch with a leaf border. And to go with it I'm doing a leaf motif cardi and hat in green - they don't know yet whether the baby is a boy or a girl. Knit on.

I think that's about it - my sister sian has moved in with us temporarily. We shoe horned all her stuff into the spare room yesterday although she has just discovered she's taken her good clothes down to my mum's and only got the second tier stuff with her. I can't help suspecting that it's an excuse to shop.

No comments: