Sunday 1 April 2012

Not Easy Being Me

There I was, peacefully trying to take a picture of the WWE men, and a colleague started throwing things.
001
Then later - in the pub - hard at work - I was mocked.
003
Poor me.

These were all for my next illustrated story, following on from the one in my previous post, which will be entitled "WWE vs the Dinosaurs".

I've been tidying a bit at home with the idea in mind that I'll be doing some sewing again soon. I want to get back to my sister's wedding quilt and finish one of the ones I was making myself before I start anything new. I've also been more recently inspired by a chance visit to a shop called "Lovely and British" on Bermondsey Street which stocked jewellery by an artist called Tors Duce. Her website is here and her Flickr here and I borrow a photo from her flickr account merely to illustrate how beautiful her work is.
Mauve Satatement Wedge Cuff Bracelet
Isn't that divine? She had some simpler bracelets with buttons on too that were just beautiful.

No comments: