Wednesday 29 July 2015

Joining a Quilt-A-Long

I am going to join the 1930's Farmers Wife Quilt Along!

verykerryberry

I am not committing lightly to something that will take about a year but I have been wanting to try this kind of project for a long time now and since I have all the blocks I need (for now) for my Lucy Boston Patchwork of the Crosses Quilt it seemed like a good time to start a new thing. This one is being run by Very Kerry Berry and there are details on her blog

The key thing now is what fabric to do it in. This is the full quilt. 
This image is from Quilting by the Bay who have a block of the month club for the quilt. I did consider something like that but then a crazy thought entered my head. Liberty. Liberty fabrics. But that's crazy. Right? Sheer crazy. I mean...who would even think that. Yep. Too crazy. 


No comments: