Monday 21 March 2005

Head screwer

I had a therapy session today and during it we worked out that I totally don't value anything I do/can do because of basically having a poo childhood and the only times I value things is when they are externally praised. So that would explain why I am actually quite happy about keeping a blog and have posted so many photos. I will have to reflect on how this effects my next kniting project. I mean, how do I know what I want to knit? How can I tell it's not just wanting to knit something others will like? What could I knit that would just make me happy, and not anyone else? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick? Can you find happiness in knitting, or should I just have another muffin?

Poo poo poo. Knitted poo. Almost crocheted poo.

And whatever you do, don't answer these questions. It'll only make it worse if someone indicates their approval of a certain path...

No comments: