Tuesday 7 June 2005

SO tired

Got up at 6.30 yesterday to get on a coach with a load of reluctant colleagues to go to Bristol to our sister company. I didn't join them on the tour but had a quick meeting with the cutest man ever (His name is Nick and he has grown his hair recently and lost some weight and now looks Byronic. He's a graphic designer and that whole art/scinece mix always gets my attention. Pooch has been informed of his existence and he is now my Liz Hurley equivalent). Then off to Cardiff for the launch of their grad school and then nasty dinner in New Orleans diner (what did I expect!). Then train back to London which was hugely delayed so didn't get home til 11pm. And then Pooch was all talkative. Then rushed out this morning and found all sorts of things not done for the event I've got on in 3/4 hour. Then tried a new sandwich filling for lunch and it was nasty. Oh dear, what a poor little thing I am determined to be today!

On the upside managed to get lods of knitting donw on the trains yesterday. Doing a sari silk batwing cardi/bolero on 9mm needles and the colours are gorgeous. Will post a photo once I've calmed down!

Sending my secret pal her first little parcel tomorrow. I really hope she likes the things.

2 comments:

scarletprincess said...

Well after reading your blog a few times... and a few others as well... i decided it was time to start my own! I loved yours (and my friend stephs especially)and got so much inspirations from the lovely things you make!
Keep knitting!
Fi

Becky said...

Oh I can't wait to see that Sari Cardi - post a picutre as soon as possible ! I'm dying to try the sari yarn out.