Friday 9 September 2005

SP6 Questionnaire

  1. Are you a yarn snob? Yes I guess . I prefer wool and cotton to acrylic mixes. 100% acrylic is a no-no.
  2. Do you spin? Crochet? I do spin and love it! No crocheting.
  3. Do you have any allergies? Lavender, bio washing powder.
  4. How long have you been knitting? Can you knit in the womb?
  5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? No sorry.
  6. What's your favorite scent? Vanilla
  7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Yes! But no bits of nuts in the chocolate. I'm not allergic - I just don't like the combination.
  8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? I make stitch markers with wire and beads. Love spinning too. Have tried most things.
  9. What kind of music do you like? Nothing in particular - all very random. I listen to lost of audio books of old style detective stories.
  10. Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? No.
  11. What's your favorite color? I love red. Most colours are good apart from dark blue.
  12. What is your family situation? I have a boyfriend. No kids, yet! No pets either although I do love cats.
  13. What are your life dreams? That office politics ceases to exist!
  14. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? Soft, chunky cotton.
  15. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? None - apart from acrylic. Well - cat/dog hair too.
  16. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Making pom poms although I don't have a pompom maker yet. Hint hint!
  17. What are your favorite item/s to knit? Socks maybe? Blanket sqaures as well. One day I'll have the biggest afghan ever!
  18. What are you knitting right now? Kaffe fasset v-neck, socks, blanket squares, cardigan...yes, I have one or two things on the go.
  19. What do you think about ponchos? No, no, no.
  20. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? I am in love with my denise needles. It's double points that I loathe.
  21. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Not fussed.
  22. Are you a sock knitter? Yes - but on two straights. have tried all other methods and prefer this one.
  23. How did you learn to knit? Mother
  24. How old is your oldest UFO? Started it about 8 months ago - still gets a few rows done every now and again.
  25. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? Cats! especially Mr Tinkles from the film 'cats and dogs'
  26. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas although I'nm not religous at all.
  27. Is there anything that you collect? Everything, according to my boyfriend!
  28. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? Interweave and am sorting one out for Vogue. I don't like the UK knitting mags.
  29. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on? Have just bought one online - can't think of any although I do love detective stories.
  30. Any patterns you have been coveting, but haven't bought for one reason or another?? Nope...I am a bit obsessive about patterns. I hoard them but hardly ever knit from them.