Where did they all come from? I was always under the impression there was just a smattering of main ones, not all these littl'uns. I look like a moon.
So back to some knitting stuff. Today I have finished the most amazing hot water bottle for Mr Joe Milner-Moore and Miss Elinore Lyons. Joe said "This is the best furry hot water bottle I've ever had" (he said that just now - I just gave it to him about 30 seconds ago.) It is knit out of one strand of stylecraft gypsy (Soooooo soft) and one of some machine wash wool that I hand dyed with the old kool aid.
Have also been putting some more work in on the ladybird socks. Plus the never ending shawl. Oh, for post xmas wonderfulness. I need to start compiling a list of future projects. No time like the present...
- The tubey jumper from the current knitty.
- Cabled socks in the cherry tree hill yarn I got at ally pally
- (Finish) the leaf jumper from loop-d-loop
- (Finish) the kaffe fasset v-neck tank top in the 'small circles' pattern
- Patchwork something or other using the hexagon template Rob is making me.
- I really need to put these in the side bar...feel free to suggest others!