- When I was 3 I got run over by a Lehane 50+ seater coach outside my house. I went between the two back wheels when it was reversing.
- I believe I'm allergic to sweetcorn but this may not be true.
- Once I feel comfortable with someone I become completely trusting of what they tell me. This leads to many wind ups which are oh so fricking funny and always leave me swearing I'll never trust anyone again. But I still keep falling for it.
- My left foot is bigger than my right.
- I think I would make a great martial artists if only I could be bothered to get off my arse.
- I don't think I'm very good at anything much but am just reeeeeaaaaalllly good at fooling people.
- I think that everyone was born for a reason and therefore has purpose or a role to fulfil or maybe even a destiny. A turning point in my teenage years was learning about the concept of 'planned obsolescence' and I decided this applied to me as well as lightbulbs. I worry that my 'point' has already happened and I'm therefore obsolete and pointless. Yeah, you can see where this is going....bleh
So let's cheer this up a minute. I wanted to share this with people because I think it's hilarious although in my mind the bride is swatting the others with her bouquet.
And timely, as Pooch and I are getting wed, again*. This time it is 2nd August and after that I will be taking his name so it will be bye bye byrney bye bye. I'll be Mrs Whittaker, which is a little weird but I guess I'll get used to it. We've actually been planning for this for months so it's not a short notice as it might seem. The actual wedding is going to be jolly tiny but there will be a family and friends party about a month later which I will be sending out invites for after we get back from Italy.
So back to the meme....I always feel a bit guilty naming others but in the spriti of it.. I name And all that stash, Catmum, craftydramaqueen, heathersdoodles, janesprobablyknitting, http://knittingatnumber9.blogspot.com/, WoollyWormhead.
*Not that Pooch and I have been married before, but we've got to this stage before. The last wedding date we planned was coincidentally next weekend and that got called off because....yadda yadda. Check the blog posts from about a year ago for the whole sorry history. It's all sorted now though. Yaroo for Pooches!