With the weather turning warmer, many of you are thinking of traveling (though some of you have just returned, you can play along). 1) What do you pack to knit?
- I am off to italy on friday and this question has been weighing heavy on me. What to knit? Cotton as it will be hot? But then if you get a bit sweaty cotton becomes hard to manipulate. Wool? But then might be too hot. Lace? But what if I get into difficulties? Should I then pack loads of emergency accessories in case of this?
- Do I take all my denise needles or just the ones I need for the projects I've got in hand? Oh so many possibilities.
- In reality - I'll be taking my cherry socks I've started with my SP yarn, another set of plain socks and then some other as yet undefined stuff. Plus maybe some crochet. Maybe.
- I am on a YARN DIET!!! So nothing.
- Well, maybe. Patterns don't count. And maybe sock yarn. I dunno. Unlike america am not looking to see if there are any yarn shops nearby.
Bonus: Where would you go on a "knitting holiday"?
- Japan. I really want to go to japan anyway but would love to be able to explore their yarn shops and all the masses of gorgeous books I keep ogling on amazon.jp.