Saturday 11 August 2007

More Wedding Photos

Here are all of them: link. I'm not mentioning this so that you can get prints of my photos, but if you register for your own kodak gallery account you get 30 free prints. If you register as a result of viewing my album you only get 20. I'm trying not to take it personally.

Still trying to catch up with all the bits and bobs that have been left to fester for the last few weeks. I have however finished off some john lewis vouchers on the yarn for hanne falkenburg's mermaid. Pooch has said, and is not denying he has said, that...

I CAN NOW BUY AS MUCH YARN AS I WANT BECAUSE NOW WE ARE MARRIED IT IS LIKE I AM BUILDING A NEST FOR US BOTH

Oh yes. Now obviously as a modern woman I don't let a man tell me when I can and can't go shopping but I am aware I have quite a lot already and so had previously agreed to cut down until at least some of the current stash was used up. But.... since he's said that...

Also another wedding present arrived in the post today - Norah Gaughan's Knitting Nature. Wow! That is one amazing book. I wanted it for the bubble jumper which I'd seen knitted up on ravelry but it's almost like that is one of the less impressive of the amazing patterns. But, I'm determined to get mermaid done before starting another big garment.

Almost forgot - a couple of people asked about the bouquet and buttonhole. Will take a proper pic of them both and post it here soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely day it looked!

catmum said...

happy wedding, both of you! long life and love. Very happy for you. And you are going to knit Mermaid? wow, lucky indeed. I'll be watching progress there, it is gorgeous and will suit you.
hugs