Wednesday 28 May 2008

Tagged...

I've been tagged by Nickerjac...

The Rules

Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What I was doing 10 years ago

I was 19, ending my first year of Uni doing my BSc Physics at Kings College London. Madness was pretty bad and was a bit dippy. I'd have just finshed my end of year exams and decided that a joint Maths and Physics degree wasn't for me. Would swap to 'just' physics in a month or two's time.

2. What 5 things are on on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order)

Cough, sniff, try not to be sick, bath, bed. I'm really living.

3. Snacks I enjoy

Chocolate! Blue bounty bars especially at the moment. And kit kats.

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire

Buy a house with a craft room, do a graphic design qualification. No hang on, wouldn't need to do that because I wouldn't have to work. Go on a world tour fo all the knitting shops...

5. Places I have lived

Born in Margate, lived in Herne Bay all of childhood. In London have lived in Finchley Road, Camberwell, Leytonstone, Leyton, Stratford, Tottenham Hale, Dollis Hill, Willesden Green, Willesden Junction & Canada Water.

I tag... RoxyKnits, PurlPower, Knitting on the Green, and Jane.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

I like the sound of the worldwide tour of yarn shops!