Monday 28 July 2008

WIP and FO round up

I've been pondering Ravelry and find that I have no less than 13 WIP and 9 UFOs. 22 projects lying around unfinished! That's some serious bad knitting karma. One might think at this point that I wouldn't start a new one but you'd be so wrong. (This kind of thing would never occur to a knitter, but a Pooch might think it.) My best friend has announced her engagement and so the swatching should begin. I'm not going to be blogging about it though so Ravelers will see the action evolving on there.

This is doubly good because my main project has been the adult surprise and as that has reached these proportions...
Photobucket
It's a like a fluffy lap blanket and definitely not suiting the current climate which is decidedly scorchio. It folds up quite presentably.
Photobucket
It's a definite comfort cardigan!

2 comments:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

great colours,and the heatwave wont last!

Nita said...

LOL

Lixie I had to make my comment after seeing this post about WIP's and FO. I took a look around my craft stash/mess and was amazed how many things are awaiting completion. Call it bad karma or what but I know I have to finish them off I just need willpower to get to it. You are not alone.