We went for dinner with some friends last night who are due to have their first baby in 3 months. I remembered I'd promised a pink baby blanket and so cast on yesterday morning.
For the last project I started I made some stitchmarkers so I thought I'd do the same for this one. I've had these beads waiting for a rainy day, but I had to work on all of those, so I made them yesterday instead.
To finish, the can-you-guess-what-it-is-yet image from my last post was actually this:
I'm going to be embroidering some newborn t-shirts for Pooch's sister and her husband soon too. Now they are pretty religious so I've been considering what to add. Not being religious myself I'm not sure what is appropriate so let me know what you think of these....
- Faith, hope and love - but the greatest of them all is love
- Love covers a multitude of sins
- Let the little children come to me
- Love is patient, love is kind
- Obey your parents in all things, for this is pleasing to the lord
- Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God
What do you think? Any good or something else?