Friday 24 July 2009

Happily Plastered

I got a delivery from Artbox today. I love their stuff. So ridiculously cute. Most of it was for my Secret Pal but there were two things for me. The first was a box of plasters.
Photobucket
I hadn't hurt my hand - they were just too cute not to wear. Cats!

The second was a too too cute panda drawstring pouch. Of all the Artbox stuff the 'happy panda' range is beyond doubt my favourite. I have most of the panda socks, a bag, postcards, a keyring, pen and pencil. I love my happy-panda.
Photobucket
Plus you've got to love that it has polka dot ears *and* a polka dot lining. You know how much I love my polka dots. It is a bit small but should be able to hold a ball of yarn and a sock-in-progress.

I have been continuing on my fungus socks but have also started the baby blanket for my sister-in-law who is due in October. She loves butterflies so I went through all the patterns on ravelry tagged with 'butterfly' and drew up a chart.
Photobucket
I started knitting and got a few inches in and then paused to reflect.
Photobucket
It's not exactly clear that there's a butterfly there is it...? Yeah, so I frogged it. Meh.

So it's back to the drawing board. I think I will try lace but goddammit woman, I will be swatching.

No comments: