Monday 1 March 2010

I am shrinking

I've been trying to lose some more weight, mainly by eating too much rubbish. So when I went to weigh myself this morning I wasn't expecting good news. 

BUT....I wasn't expecting it to be as bad as this. According to the machine I've shrunk another 0.2 of an inch! I've drawn a graph to illustrate why, at my current rate of shrinkage and by the time I turn 59, I will only be a metre tall. That's about 3 feet 3 inches.
Photobucket
I'll be a hobbit. 

It's all very upsetting.

5 comments:

fiddlewitch said...

find a good chiropractor (a GOOD one). i'm actually half an inch taller, with occasional maintenance, than i was several years ago. my friend says when she gets back in the car after an adjustment she has to tweak the rear view mirror UP a bit...; )

Nic said...

I am shrinking too!! We play the 'Have I grown' game with the kids and mark their heights on their door frame. I thought it would be fun to see if I had grown since last year the other day and I have shrunk!!! So NOT funny!

Daisy said...

Does it make a difference what time of day you do the weighing?!

Liz said...

How does your weighing machine tell you how tall you are? I'm intrigued (and also possibly just thick...)

Verification word odway. Hm.

Anonymous said...

Don't fret, hobbits really are adorable people. I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms :p
Anyway, you'll have fantastic pants to wear, which should soften the blow a little :D