So the challenge was to comment here or on the podcast site leaving a link for a last-minute christmas present tutorial. The list is.....
- Easy Owls to sew (from Lauri) Pooch bought me a cushion like this about 2 months ago and I *love* it!
- Handpainted Santa Plate (from Ivy) Would also make a brilliant "baby's first xmas" present.
- Tea Towel Bag (from AlisonK) This would also work brilliantly with my knitting bag tutorial here.
Then these are some extra ones you might like:
- House Christmas Tree Decorations - I've made one and they are very easy. Print or trace them onto red or green card and add some glitter glue for xmas fun!
- Jewellery Pouch - I've made two of these and plan to make more. I use mine everytime I go away.
- Pouches of sweets/nuts - use 'bauble' or xmas tree shapes and you've got a great and cheap stocking filler.
So drumroll......the winner Mr Pooch pulled out of the hat is......IVY! Congrats to you and please email me your address to littlelixie at hotmail dotcom.
Later this week I'll be posting a book review, plus the chance to win the book.