Tuesday 12 April 2011

It's a sister thing

My sister came to stay last night. She is rather more glamorous than I am but it so happened we were both wearing out name necklaces so I felt a portrait was in order.
003
She complimented me on the crafty bits I'd produced for my new flat - such as the curtains and the fabric bowl I blogged about a few weeks ago. I think all of us who craft can become a bit complacent about what we make. It doesn't do any of us any harm to sit back and bask in some praise occasionally. Leave me a link for something you've made recently in the comments and I'll come and leave you a comment on it.

My main project at the moment continues to be the ripple blanket. I have also got a more portable pair of socks on the go but since I finally finished the sock cardi this is my main one.
Crochet Rainbow Blanket
Happy!

2 comments:

Probably Jane said...

That blanket is looking gorgeous - I love the colours. Yu've inspired me to get mine out and add a few rows this weekend - thank you!

rho said...

Love the sweater from previous post LOVE the buttons - and your sister is cute but you are equally cute - just so you know....