Given your most obvious qualities, it would be great for you to meet the kind of partner:
- Who appreciates your need for time spent one-to-one rather than being with lots of people.
- Who shares his feelings with you and feels good about you expressing yours.
- Who listens to you and supports you in practical ways when times get tough.
- Who's able to accommodate when you stick to your guns.
- Who's happy with your direct, straight way of communicating.
- Who can be intuitive.
- Who is as organised and conscientious as you are.
- Who enjoys the relationship here-and-now, day-to-day.
- Who looks at the positive side of things and is optimistic.
- Who welcomes your emotions and expresses his freely.
You'd also really like it if your future partner:
- Isn't too clingy and smothering.
- Lets you cherish and take care of him.
- Is happy to spend some of his free time doing things together.
- Is happy to make joint plans for the future.
- Likes to be physically affectionate.
- Shares your intellectual interests and is able to talk to you on a wide range of subjects.
So there's my checklist for when I eventually venture out.