this pattern, more or less. The inside is red flannel while the outside is some chirpy cheap cotton. Is also for NIP. The little one is apparently in position and according to the midwife "if she was any more engaged you'd be in labour" so I am all set to assume the crazy aunt position at a moment's notice.
Pooch was very sweet and a few weeks ago bought me a yarn bowl which just arrived yesterday.
Etsy seller who I would definitely recommend.
Meanwhile I've got the following underway:
- Marble cardigan - about 80% done
- Mum's shawl - about 75% done
- Deb's cushion about 70% done
- Handbag for me about 30% done
- Other things for NIP 50% done
So I'd better take some more cold and flu remedy, put on a Marple and get on with it.