- Woven coasters - these have been much in use.
- Pay It Forward gifts
- Abortively awful EPP snap frame purses, now dead to me.
- Tomato - least said the better. Spider mites.
- Bobble hat for Jasmine
- Bow cardigan for Jasmine in the same yarn as the hat, despite the picture making it look so different.
- July block for the I Love Lucy Swap
- Sew Together Bag for Freddie
- Mum's embroidery wallet
- Curtain skirt
- Washi paper and uv resin cats
- Patchwork shoes
- Sew Together bag for Stacey
- Home Sweet Home cross stitch for Nic
- Patchwork house blocks for a swap
- Striped cardigan for Jasmine
My WIP list from last month was:
- Quilt for Nickerjac - fabric bought and design decided. Just pre-washing it all at the moment before starting to cut. (Now cut and started sewing)
- Two more 'sew beautiful' bags being made as presents. (Done)
- Applecore patchwork part done for a manicure bag I'm making myself. (Still going)
- Mum's EPP quilt which I've not worked on all month. (Didn't work on it this month either)
- Jasmine's winter cardigan - all knitted bar half a sleeve and a bow. (Done plus a hat and another cardi)
To add to those I've got:
- The shawl I was knitting for Mum's 69th birthday. She turned 70 in March.
- One more cardi for Jasmine with petals on it.
- Cross stitch book cover for me, half done.
So, busy busy.