- http://ornement.co.jp/ - general crafts
- http://www.nippon-chuko.co.jp/ - fun purse frames and zips plus lots more.
- http://www.kikiparfait.jp/products - unusual print fabrics
- http://martha-quilting.com/ - their online shop is opening 'soon'
- Minami Kumiko's Shop - they have a Rakuten store as well as their own web shop. Very cute kits (like the house pincushions in this post)
- Yume Cotton - woven, textured cotton from one of the small islands
- Naito Shoji - at the show they had lots of discount items.
- Olympus - kits for most crafts
Wednesday, 12 November 2014
I could never find a list of these when I looked, so I decided to amalgamate all the leaflets I picked up at last week's Quilt Show. I haven't ordered from these people personally and you'll need to check if they do international shipping if you're not in Japan.
Posted by littlelixie at 12:53 am