Wednesday 3 December 2014

November Makes

With all the ups and downs connected with whether we will stay, go, go somewhere else and so on, November just seemed to fly by while at the same time many of the individual days dragged by horribly. I don't feel like I really finished anything much but on closer inspection I find I have managed a fair few, including christmas presents. The latter will be delayed and included in December's round up to keep them hidden.
November makes
We have, going clockwise...

  1. Pincushion from a Japanese kit I picked up at the Yokohama Quilt Festival. So cute!
  2. Another pin cushion made for a bloghop. Tutorial here
  3. The quilt I made Noriko. So pale!
  4. The cross stitch I made for my lovely cuz.
Adding in the christmas presents I am actually pretty surprised at all I did manage to make. 

December promises to be really weird and I have no idea how much time I'll have for jiggery makery. I know I'll be without a sewing machine from the 14th but knitting will continue so we will just have to wait and see what results. 


No comments: