Friday 17 June 2005

Parcel Two

This is not the aforementioned parcel. This is one that just got delivered to work just this minute. Ladies and gents, I would like to introduce you to some pale blue/grey baby cashmerino and some cashmerino aran in a kind of dirty golden brown colour (underneath the cone of blue).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And then some rusty red merino aran and two smaller cones of cotton cashmere.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
All curtesy of Coldspring and all a stunning 1p a gram. One peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! woo hoo.

Yes I know. I am a yarn addict. Completely and utterly. Undeniably. More knitting, Miss Byrne, less stashing.

It is all so soft and lovely. Sheila at Coldspring is a god. And adam. Yay! Yarn! Two long hours before I can realistically hop it home and get swatching.

4 comments:

Becky said...

What a wondeful aray of yarn - they are fab colours - did you order them without seeing them ? you are clever ! Now all you need to do is some knitting - nah - just sit and look at it, sometimes that can be just as rewarding !

PURLPOWER said...

do you have a weblink for the coldspring people?

Daisy said...

Oooh, I'm so tempted to ring them and order some yarn myself...

Nickerjac said...

I have a confession I rang them this morning myself and ordered nine cones!!!!! And there was me saving myself for the Liberty sale