It is *so* good to have a sewing machine and space for fabric again. I have been using the one shoulder bag for 10 weeks now so I whipped up a new one this week.
a Singer 7258) is rather noisy and not as smooth as my pre-Tokyo Brother but we are getting on very well nonetheless. The main fabric and several of the squares are from what I found at Scrap when I visited last week. I also used that for this little notebook cover using 1/2 inch hexagons.
my previous notebook cover that the flaps need to be as wide as possible to stop the covers falling out.
I was making many notes at the second knitting group I attended this week which was in the Haight. I don't know why but I always thought the T on the end was silent, but it's not.
free Drops pattern but I've changed the chart to reduce the long carries of yarn behind and I'm only using two colours.
Last night we went out for dinner with some friends and I wore my penultimate finished object of this post - the Crazy Stripes Tee.
And then finally, I have started making a set of coasters, of which two are finished.