Sunday 20 May 2012

Pincushion Frenzy

I have been making pincushions over the weekend. Led me to create my first ever Treasury on Etsy.
Treasury Capture
You can find it here. Wonder if you'll be able to spot which two in it are mine....? Let me give you a clue.
Etsy to be
I adore these ones. Wouldn't they look cute as place-card holders/favours at a wedding?

Been knitting away on some new socks.
Twisted Stitches Sock
They are Down the Rabbit Hole - a free pattern on Ravelry. Until now I've never got the hang of travelling stitches or of cabling without a needle. Now? Ha! I am so doing it like it's 1999. Neeeeoooow my cables are progressing at such high speed my fingers are a blue. Kinda. I'm turning the heel on the first one anyway.

Now I'm off to make some Challah. My previous batch vanished with indecent haste and was extremely yummy so the time has come to make some more.

No comments: