Monday 23 July 2018

Teaching in San Francisco

Quilty byrne 400pix

Not only do I have a new 'teacher' photo...


...I also have new workshop outlines to put it on. I am the newest teacher to join the Sips N Sews crew which I am very happy about. I also have another workshop coming up at SCRAP which they tell me will go live this week. AND I am teaching for the SF Quilters Guild in a couple of weeks.




Here is the list of what I'm currently offering:

  • Quilt as You Go...Everything!
Untitled
The project is a cushion cover but I've taught this using hand sewing only at SCRAP and we did pin cushions. Photos show samples.
Untitled

  • Sew Together Bag
Making the whole thing from start to finish! Pattern included. 
Patchwork Sew Together Bag Patchwork Sew Together Bag


  • Rope Bowls and Dishes
I just made my first one with pompoms and ricrac. Hello silly bowls! But easy to make them classically lovely too. 
Fabric Wrapped Bowl and Coaster


  • Weaving with Fabric and Ribbon
We'll be starting with the 'usual' square weave then trying triaxial or 'mad' weaving. Rainbows are optional.


Rainbow Ribbon Metal Frame Purse

triaxial weaving rainbow



9 comments:

Digital Marketing company in chennai said...

Nice article! please check this too! digital marketing company in Chennai

lithium battery packs said...

Nice article! please check this too! lithium battery packs in Chennai

Learnfella Digital marketing courses said...

Nice article! please check this too! best Digital Marketing Courses in 2023

coworking space in anna nagar said...

Nice article! please check this too! Coworking space in Anna Nagar

Cecureus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cecureus said...

Nice article! please check this too! Inclusive workplace awards

Shannon Mackle said...

Happy to have my Ex lover back..

Get Your Lover Back & feel loved forever,

Help That Really Work Fast,

Contact him for Relationship/marital problem,

Robinsonbuckler11 ( @ ) gmail com,

Dev system said...

Nice article !please check my profile Dev system solutions

DEV SYSTEM said...

Nice articel pls check my profile Dell Precision dealers and Dell Precision products